Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NAMM 2009 Here We Come

Hey this is Tracy from Direct Pro Audio and I am getting ready to attend the 2009 NAMM show. We plan to arrive at the opening of the show bright and early and I can't wait to see what all the vendors have to offer this year. I left the Omaha area with snow on the ground and am soaking up all the warm weather that I can. The temps are suppose to be in the 80s all week – awesome!!! On my way to the hotel, I had to stop and have a famous California In and Out Burger. I would say that I'd gain 10 pounds while I'm here, but I know I'll walk it all off when I'm in the convention center. I wonder what famous person I'll see this year – I'll let you know later. I'm looking forward to seeing the great folks at ProCo – I'm sure they're soaking up this warm weather too. I'm headed off to the Yorkville Party tonight at the ESPN Sports Zone – I'll get some photos up later. Have you heard about Yorkville products – we sell a ton of them at Direct Pro Audio and hear nothing but rave reviews about the speakers and subs. They always have a great booth at the NAMM show.

No comments:

Post a Comment